The journey of an amateur seamstress on a mission to create an 1890s gown.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

So much reading!

I finished reading the Costume Technician's Handbook (3rd Edition) and really wish I would have gotten my hands on this book at the start of my costuming adventures!  So many really great hints and tips!  Now I'm on to actually trying out some of what I read.  Just as soon as I clean the Project Room.  That is my first big project in an of itself.  Ugh.  I was going to tackle that today, but it was hot upstairs and I lost my inertia after very little work was accomplished.  At least my Personal Assistant (husband) put the computer back, which then became my excuse to sit down and see what distractions the Internet could offer me today.  Learned about pyramids around the world.  Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment